The Story of John Moses who is Obtaining his Ph.D. as a Blind Person at the University of Nairobi in Kenya
At the age of 17, John lost his sight do to early macular degeneration. This is his story of how he went from worry and despair to optimism and the certain knowledge that he can live a happy life as a man with a disability.
Topics discussed include the following:
- How John felt when he lost his sigh
- How John learned to function as a blind person with an optimistic outlook on life
- John’s journey to obtaining his Ph.D. in literature
- John’s hopes for the future of people who are blind in Kenya
- His thoughts on blindness and what he has learned from his journey